Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday evening



Blueberry cobbler is baking in the oven for dessert. Red peppers are roasting to go on sandwiches with leftover steak. Eric is out on a walk with William and bringing home rolls for the sandwiches. My kitchen is strung with white Christmas lights which makes it feel almost pretty in here. Margaret is washing up the dishes I used to make the dessert


and Joseph is busy with his sketchbook.


All the letters for "grasshopper" are there--though not in the correct order--and as I type he's drawn me a picture of my cup of coffee. I'm not in the picture. In the sketchbook universe I'm knitting in the living room while my coffee cools down.

A pretty nice evening so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.